MERAAN LIVE STREAMING INTEGRATION
Meraan is a single fitness pass to hundreds of fitness clubs, gyms, studios and wellness centers. Meraan allows you to choose a convenient time and location for training anywhere, anytime. Meraan combines different directions, hobbies and lifestyles to involve as many people as possible in health & fitness.
Meraan helps fitness enthusiasts hire trainers and join classes such as yoga, swimming, cycling, martial arts, tennis, cross-fit and dozens of others. Meraan can assist you with devising fitness plans and get you participating in a variety of sport events - all on a single platform.
We offer to service providers:
- An additional marketing channel
- Easy payment solution
- Direct customer feedback
- Classes scheduling solution
Meraan give access to:
- Gym memberships
- Fitness classes
- Personal trainers
- Sports events
- Diet plan
With our Zoom integration partners can automatically create online classes, including:
- Set the Zoom meeting start and end time
- Optionally auto-mute entrants on joining
- Set if you want to record the classes
WHAT YOU NEED TO INTEGRATE ZOOM WITH MERAAN
Before you can integrate as a Partner you’ll need a Zoom account. Once you register Zoom account you’re ready to integrate and schedule and start online classes with Meraan.
INTEGRATE WITH ZOOM
Integrating your Zoom account is super simple. Online classes can start in Meraan only if you registered as a partner here.
- When you register, go to account page;
- Click "Connect" opposite Zoom and then add your Zoom credentials to connect your Zoom account;
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK FOR PARTNERS
Please, before read this documentation, complete Zoom installation.
Zoom using only for starting new online lessons or connecting to existing.
- Click “Connect” or “Start” button opposite lesson you want to start;
- Your lesson will open in new window;
HOW ONLINE CLASSES WORK FOR USERS
Book any online lesson.
- Go to “Classes” page;
- Click “Connect” opposite lesson you want to connect;
- When trainer start lesson, you will redirect to stream. Otherwise you can execute step 3 again;
CUSTOMERS BOOK/PAY, RECEIVE INFORMATION
Once partner added online classes it will be visible on Meraan search. Meraan user will receive the key information when they book or pay.
DISCONNECTING FROM ZOOM
If you deactivate the Zoom-Extension all streaming links from future activities will be deleted and need to be replaced afterwards. If you ever need to disconnect your Zoom account(s), this can be done from the account page, or from within your Zoom account via:
- Click Manage - Installed Apps or search for the 'Meraan' app;
- Click on 'Meraan';
- Click 'Uninstall';
You can uninstall Zoom connection from your Meraan account (only for Partners):
- Login to your account;
- Go to 'Account setting';
- Opposite 'Zoom' click 'Disconnect';
If you have any further questions, please, feel free to reach out to us.
You can use the live chat support (bottom right of screen) on our website that is staffed 9am-5pm, or our support email address, with full-time staff ready to answer any queries that arise. We commit to replying to emails within two business days of receipt but, in practice, these are generally resolved within hours. We also have a Zoom setup video available on our YouTube channel.